Fake vines

Nosenator

I have made my own fake vine by covering a 4mm irrigation pipe with marine silicone and covering that in Coco coir. Although I have brushed it so no more loose pieces come of, I have read many forums saying, NO SUBSTRATE, wil this be applicable to my vines that I am so proud of as they look amazing😅.

Hey there... So your issue with these types of things is they do not dry out well, are not easily cleaned, and can grow bacteria. So this is why real branches are recommended. You do not want a wet surface that they are constantly holding onto because this can lead to issues with their feet.

Hey there. Thank you so much, I reckon I wil just put my watering area a bit lower and use real branches as the bridge to that. I am a first time chameleon owner though so learning as I go along. Very happy I stumbled across this forum!
Appreciate your advice!!

Hey there. Thank you so much, I reckon I wil just put my watering area a bit lower and use real branches as the bridge to that. I am a first time chameleon owner though so learning as I go along. Very happy I stumbled across this forum!
Appreciate your advice!!
If you have questions as you go through your set up just let us know. We are happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom