Starting a Pardalis Breeding Project - The Chameleon Collective

To all following the journey,

My apologies for not providing an update yet this week! With school coming to an end, I have been busy grading papers, managing fidgety 8th graders, the whole nine yards... BUT I promise an update video will be posted to The Chameleon Collective social media this week. We will introduce Ozzy, ourselves, and talk more about the philosophy and mission driving TCC. While you wait here is a picture from today!

Attachments

• IMG_9661.jpg
    IMG_9661.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 4
I'm excited for you! I'd love to hear more behind why you picked the local you are working with and what your draw is for panthers and why you chose to breed those if you don't mind sharing :)
Excellent questions! There will be a question and answer portion of the video that will be shot later this evening so I will include these in there. I will be sure to post the link to Youtube once the video is uploaded which should be later tonight. My director of marketing and communications has been on my butt to get this introduction video done so she can start doing her thing with uploading content daily.

Excellent questions! There will be a question and answer portion of the video that will be shot later this evening so I will include these in there. I will be sure to post the link to Youtube once the video is uploaded which should be later tonight. My director of marketing and communications has been on my butt to get this introduction video done so she can start doing her thing with uploading content daily.
Yes I'd love to see it! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom