100 Days with my first chameleon

SilverWolf

A few days ago, was the 100th day that my jackson chameleon has been in my care. I took pictures almost everyday, and recorded several videos of him as he grew up. I am actually working on a video of the first year of his life. So obviously it will not be done until he turns 1 year old. Nevertheless, I made a video for now, of the first 100 days that he has been in my care. Here is the video for anyone who wants to see him!

Just keep in mind it is not done, please. It's available in 1080p.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B12ZzMMMtMynd05QempUY040VVk/edit

I LOVE this video. I know it is really stupid and most people don't get it, but How to Train Your Dragon holds a special place in my heart and the music in the background of your video actually made me cry. I'm such a loser. :) But that's ok. It takes all kinds. I love your video. I can't wait to see the finished product!

I LOVE this video. I know it is really stupid and most people don't get it, but How to Train Your Dragon holds a special place in my heart and the music in the background of your video actually made me cry. I'm such a loser. :) But that's ok. It takes all kinds. I love your video. I can't wait to see the finished product!

I totally get it. I cry every time I watch it (How To Train Your Dragon, the first film and the sequel), and it always will have a special place in my heart as well. I related so much to Hiccup. All my friends call me Hiccup and said if it was a live action film they should have casted me. XD

Thanks so much for watching, I am glad you liked it. Feel free to share it with anyone else, even though it isn't 100% finished yet.

Types of plants you put in

Hi,

Fantastic video and chameleon.

We're getting ready for our first chameleon and I am wondering what kinds of plants you put in and what type of tree(s) you used for branches.

Thanks very much!

Hi,

Fantastic video and chameleon.

We're getting ready for our first chameleon and I am wondering what kinds of plants you put in and what type of tree(s) you used for branches.

Thanks very much!

Thanks for watching, I am glad you considered it fantastic, because it is not even officially done yet! As for your question it may be better to ask in the Enclosures and Supplies section of the forums, but I can tell you that at the beginning of the video you saw a croton plant and in most of the pictures, but that is NOT a good plant for chameleons. What he has now, and both him and I like MUCH better for several reasons, is a Pothos plant. best plant to look into probably pothos or schefflera. Some people even have both, but I just have one pothos plant that I set on the bottom and wrap the vines around the branches or rather just sort of hook them there somehow. Someone else can probably provide pictures and better advice for the set up, so ask it in the Enclosures and Supplies section to get the best information! The branches I used were just random branches to be honest :p but I cleaned them before putting them in. Some people here bake them before putting them in to ensure that there's no pesticides or diseases on them.

Back
Top Bottom