2 week crickets??

MollyDora

Hello everybody,

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I've just checked on Mulberry farms and saw that they have 2 week crickets, or 3 week crickets.... what is that?

Humphrey eats about 10-15 crickets a day and the highest amount my petstore can give me is 7 dozen and they are about 1 hour away from where I live!
So I've been trying to find a store online that would just automaticly sent me an amount of crickets.. is that what that is? and if so how does that work and does that mean that I get crickets for 2 weeks, or every two weeks?

like I said I don't get it, please enlighten me ;-)

thank you
Anna

Hello everybody,

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I've just checked on Mulberry farms and saw that they have 2 week crickets, or 3 week crickets.... what is that?

Humphrey eats about 10-15 crickets a day and the highest amount my petstore can give me is 7 dozen and they are about 1 hour away from where I live!
So I've been trying to find a store online that would just automaticly sent me an amount of crickets.. is that what that is? and if so how does that work and does that mean that I get crickets for 2 weeks, or every two weeks?

thank you
Anna

2 wk and 3 wk is their age. it tells you how old the crickets are so you can know what size they are.

Hello everybody,

thank you
Anna

ya they just mean size and age of crix, silly..lol

but after thinking about what you said..it would be a good idea to have a "flow" of crickets beeing mailed say once every two weeks automatically..kinda like a mail order prescription, lol

I think I remember reading that petsmart actually does have a auto mailing system for crickets or maybe it is petco I don't remember.

duh! now I feel like a dummie :eek:

hehe, but that's cool, I'll check with petsmart and petco.

Plus, I have no idea how big a 2 week old cricket is ???

THANKS !!! like always you guys were a great help

I think I remember reading that petsmart actually does have a auto mailing system for crickets or maybe it is petco I don't remember.

I work for PetSmart and we do get crickets delivered to us twice every week, pretty much always the same amount. Armstrong Crickets is who we go through, so they might set something up where you can get an auto mailing system for your crickets.

Petco online has a "schedule automatic re-order" available. Initially they might seem a bit pricey, but they only charged me $5 to ship 1000 2 week old crickets.

im pretty sure armstrong has it where you can set up the amount and frequency that they send you crickets...i just order whenever i get low...the shipping is the only thing that will get you with crickets, but look up the number for Lazy H Bait (i think its LaBelle, FL) and talk to Brad Ross (i believe thats his name) i get 1000 crickets for $20 shipped and i live in NC...just give him a ring and yall can work something out

Back
Top Bottom