trophy.gif
Best of 2011

1st Place: New Herp Keeper Environmental Control System
by Digital Aquatics - HK Net Package - retail value: $269

hk.png

2nd Place: 2012 Chameleon Calendar

3rd Place: 2012 Chameleon Calendar

How to enter:
This contest consists only of our 2011 first place winners.

Rules:
Click here to access the contest rules.

Dates:
entry deadline: 2011
voting: January 2 - February 7
contest results will be announced on February 9 2012

Note:
This contest will not implement the entry reduction phase used in our monthly contests.

Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Having a hard time deciding on your favorite?

Slideshow: Click to view slideshow

Comparing the original size of each image can help and is recommended. Photos should not only be judged by the chameleon displayed, but also on composition and image quality.

how can i tell i i voted? i have a notice that says vote now, but it says thank you poll has closed.
i love that adult male veiled

In all the years I've looked at chameleon pics, I've never seen one quite like the two tails making a heart. Great photos, but my vote is for the once in a lifetime shot.

as much as i love padre he was not who i voted for(panthers and veileds do bore me after a while) and no body takes better pics than jann. dont be sore loosers its all in fun of the hobby:)
im still trying to figure how to get my pics blown up to fit the size requirements to my zilla will have a chance to show off his good looks :p watch out jann lol

hey thats no fair jann gots two pics up and parsons should not be allowed up for votes its just unfair that only a few have them and you know they will always win!!!:(:(:(:mad::cool:
I voted for the tails entwined. Too cool a pic.

And, it's not Jann's fault her chams and photography are so great...
I hope the pic of Louie takes a prize...

I think it's rude to say specifically who you didn't vote for. You don't know that you aren't hurting their feelings, so it's better to keep it private. Just vote for your favorite, whichever that is.

I think it's rude to say specifically who you didn't vote for. You don't know that you aren't hurting their feelings, so it's better to keep it private. Just vote for your favorite, whichever that is.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom