A nightmare!!! HELP!!

Progrmor

went on a 2 day vacation. Got back to seeing that my computer desk was FULL of fruit flies!!! And larvas was placed all over the desk... probably 1000 flies and double amount of larvas. The lid was probably lose..

What should I do???? I have taken the two cultures that was on the desk and droped all of the contain in the toilet and flushed! :confused:

But there are still thousends of them here...

help pleasE!!

set out a couple of cups with some wine in them, and put a piece of saran wrap over the top, and cut a few tiny holes in it! In your case.. maybe more than a few cups, though ;) goodluck! maybe try vacuuming them up first?! and set out the traps for the ones you couldnt get.

set out a couple of cups with some wine in them, and put a piece of saran wrap over the top, and cut a few tiny holes in it! In your case.. maybe more than a few cups, though ;) goodluck! maybe try vacuuming them up first?! and set out the traps for the ones you couldnt get.
I dont got the legal age to but alcohol :( hehe... are there any other way?

Get something like mason jars, poke tiny holes in the lid and fill about half way with Apple cider vinegar, it will attract a lot. The vacuum idea might work to.

I did vaccum alot of them! Had to vaccum the inside of the computer aswell.. jesus christ there were like hundreds of them in there.

Placed three different jars in the room. Lets just hope to god that all of them will DIE!!

Back
Top Bottom