Advice on my cage

Hsandovaljr

Established Member
Can I get some advice on my set up and cage.

Attachments

• IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0909.JPG
    IMG_0909.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 104
Looks like wat you want to have but you will need a much much larger enclosure at least 24×24×48 very soon also any idea what your basking temperature and humidity levels are? I noticed a humidifier you may not necessarily need

Looks like wat you want to have but you will need a much much larger enclosure at least 24×24×48 very soon also any idea what your basking temperature and humidity levels are? I noticed a humidifier you may not necessarily need
I'm going to upgrade when my veil chameleon gets older. I'm waiting for my digital hygrometer so I can get a good reading. But my analog hygrometer read 80 degrees and humidity at 59%

Looks pretty good for a small Cham, keep the dirt covered with big flat rocks or something so he won't eat em, looks good tho. I have a couple temp probes and humidity probes they sell at pets mart for like 20 bucks, that and a temp gun will help you keep an eye on your temps, clean that humidifier once a week, also disinfect it

Looks pretty good for a small Cham, keep the dirt covered with big flat rocks or something so he won't eat em, looks good tho. I have a couple temp probes and humidity probes they sell at pets mart for like 20 bucks, that and a temp gun will help you keep an eye on your temps, clean that humidifier once a week, also disinfect it
How do I disinfect the humidifier ?

There's a couple videos on you tube
First you fill the reservoir with water add just a spoonful of bleach, not too much, shake it around so it gets into all the creavises let it sit for 30 minutes, rinse it out until you can get all the bleach smell out, then add vinegar to the reservoir, place the reservoir back on the humidifier, shake it again. Let t sit, the vinegar breaks up build up. Once your done rinse it all out with water, let it dry and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom