Advise Needed guys!

nosymitsio

Right my baby panthers is growing fast ive had him a month now and im getting ready to sort my room out for him ive currently got a Vivexotic AX36 its 48inches high by 36in length and 18in deep i was going to buy a cabinet for it and raise it off the ground mod the roof and front with mesh! But after some thinking would i save myself work and poss be better if a got a all screen enclosure? The thing is i stay in scotland ive monitored my room temp at night and at the lowest ive seen it is 65F usually 67 most night. Im just looking for suggestions what would be best for my cham what size and what make? Cost not really an issue?

Well when hes little hes going to need a smallerr cage then i would get 2x2x4 when he gets to be an adult.
All mesh would be great having a solid wall of somesort will possibly cause mold, even with the mesh you would have to be careful with walls behind, my suggestion would be to put plastic on your walls and make it to where you can easily clean the walls. And the fact that you need drainage a table with the "grilled" type top so that water can pass threw, 65,67 is just fine from what i been told for a sleepying temp, keep more control of the daylight heat.

What type of cham are you getting

Edit: whoops didnt see panther or that you had him for month :p

Ive actually got him in a small repti-breeze at the moment sitting on top of my viv ive got the back and sides covered in inch thick foam where it abororbs the water but drys out quick. Hes a 4month old Nosy Mitsio i was looking at the extra large Reptibreeze at 48inch high but i cant find any of these drainge tables your talking about?

Back
Top Bottom