am i doing things right

moriahliveson

i brought home a sweet little cham last week and was told it was a gracious but now it seams she may be a flap neck. I have been taking care of her as if she was a gracious. she has two 5.0 uvb bulbs and a household light for basking. the cage stays at about 75 during the day and basking spot is about 85-90. i keep her humidity at a min of 75 if not at 100. she gets sprayed about once every two hours during the day her lights stay on from 10am. till 9pm. she is feed crickts right now just introduced worms to her diet she gets calcium d3 with every feeding(the vet said to do this since she gets no "real" sunlight). she starts on vitamins next week. she loves to be handled. when ever i go in the cage she climbs on my habd and then when i go to put her back in she wont get off me.(i heard the dont like to be handled a lot but she loves it) when i have her out she turns a lighter shade of green then when she is in her cage) Right now she is in a med sized eco-terra glass terrarium. that is what she came in and i did not want to shock her to bad but i leave the door open so she gets fresh air. and i am buying her a new cage this week from one of the sponsors of this forum and will slowly switch her over.) dont want to shock her to much. is there anything i am not doing right or should change if she is not a gracious any help would be great

I don't know much about flap necks or gracious chams but calcium with d3 every feeding is not necessary, calcium without d3 is needed with every feeding

Back
Top Bottom