am i worthy?

jeff stampher

do you think this picture could win the photo contest? i need the fifty dollars worth of feeders haha.

Attachments

• Apollo.jpg
    Apollo.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 134
Absolutely! Gorgeous pic. I entered mine too but I don't think I'll win. I just think my girl is gorgeous haha .. but everyone else feels the same about their chammies! They are our children - we are biased :p

Have you taken a look at the past winners to see what a contest winner looks like? Good luck

Have you taken a look at the past winners to see what a contest winner looks like? Good luck

On contrary...I like the coloring.... and Syn its called Depth of Field, not blur. :p

I think though you might want to try the shot again with a different white balance, I assume your chameleon is under the normal Basking and UVB combo - which makes pictures hard because of the confusing light spectrum. Turn one of them off, and adjust the white balance to compensate.

However I like your DOF and the ISO seems fine for that shot, but test with the lighting, you might decide to bump it up a tad.

S.F

On contrary...I like the coloring.... and Syn its called Depth of Field, not blur. :p

I think though you might want to try the shot again with a different white balance, I assume your chameleon is under the normal Basking and UVB combo - which makes pictures hard because of the confusing light spectrum. Turn one of them off, and adjust the white balance to compensate.

However I like your DOF and the ISO seems fine for that shot, but test with the lighting, you might decide to bump it up a tad.

S.F

actually he was outside on his jade plant haha i can't retake the pic sadly because my camera decided to stop working

Back
Top Bottom