Are these vines good?

I was wondering since i can't seem to find a thread on this. Are these vines any good? One is natural other one is fake. I got both right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_195916_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_195916_Chrome.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240729_195850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_195850_Chrome.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi. Both of those look okay as far as I can tell. Did you know you can use branches you can forage for? Just avoid any from trees with sap or odor, like pine, eucalyptus, etc. You just need to give them a bath with some soapy water (I like using Dawn dish soap) and a very thorough rinse and they’re good to go. I even leave lichen on mine. Some of the branches from craft stores (specifically Michael’s) have been found to have little wood boring insects living in them, so be warned.

Hi. Both of those look okay as far as I can tell. Did you know you can use branches you can forage for? Just avoid any from trees with sap or odor, like pine, eucalyptus, etc. You just need to give them a bath with some soapy water (I like using Dawn dish soap) and a very thorough rinse and they’re good to go. I even leave lichen on mine. Some of the branches from craft stores (specifically Michael’s) have been found to have little wood boring insects living in them, so be warned.
Hi ! And thank you! I have some branches from local oak trees. However I really like the look of these definitely the natural one. They got a interesting texture. 😊

Back
Top Bottom