Austin, Texas chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovereptar

I have two beautiful chameleons that need to be rehomed. I have a new landlord that is trying to make me pay a pet deposit for an animal that lives in a cage. I simply cannot afford to do so and as a result am having to rehome these beautiful animals.

I have a panther ambanja male who is 14 months old who i've had since he was 8 weeks old. He is beautiful with strong blues, greens, and reds. He is kind of skiddish, but he's opened up somewhat and will let you hold him for a decent while.
He comes with a 2x2x4 foot enclosure that is already decked out with fake plants and wood, a 100w UVA/UVB bulb with lamp head, and a 60w housebulb for warmth.
This enclosure has holes at the bottom of it for drainage purposes.
Comes with spray nozzles that will go well with a Exo Terra Monsoon automated mister

Everything included, 300.00$
If you want him by himself, 200.00$- I must have pictures of the future enclosure.

My second chameleon is a veiled chameleon. I do not know his genus, but he is not your typical green and yellow one. He has a very robust natural color tonality- he can get very dark greys and beautiful brownish oranges- when he sleeps he's bright green and yellow. Very pretty.
He comes with a 2x2x4 foot enclosure that is already decked out with fake plants and wood, a 100w UVA/UVB bulb with lamp head, and a 60w housebulb for warmth.
This enclosure has holes at the bottom of it for drainage purposes.
Comes with spray nozzles that will go well with a Exo Terra Monsoon automated mister

Everything included, 150.00$
This chameleon is extra special and I will only give him away knowing that he has a solid home- If you have an environment already set up for him I will consider giving him up without the cage.

I will do the pair for 400.00$ which includes all the lights, automated timers, cage, and enclosure limbs and such.

Lastly, I would just like to say that these are my pets that I have nurtured and tended to since they were babies. I love them with all of my heart but I cannot get rid of my dog or cat whom i've had for longer. It really breaks my heart, but I hope I can find them a somewhat decent home.

LOCAL
PICK UP
ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom