Baby Yemen not drinking!!

zoemarcelinoxx

I have had my new chameleon for a few weeks now and he is eating great. I Gutload my crickets and superworms with fruits and veggies. I mainly feed him one hornworm a day, as well as putting about 15 crickets and a couple supperworms in a cup for him to eat whenever he wants. I have a dripper system going, and i mist the cage anywhere between 3-6 times a day. But I have never seen him drink, not even when there is a water droplet on his mouth he still wont drink. I think his eyes are getting sunken in and he has some wrinkles. He still eats a lot, but why wont he ever drink and what do i do to get him to be hydrated again? Im really worried.

poop is a dark brown pretty normal i would say and urinate is white/ white with the littlest hint of yellow, his eyes are sunken in, idk if this has anything to do with the fact that he started his first shed today, guessing thats a good sign of overall health.

image.jpeg
image.png
image.png
image.jpeg
Here he is. Does he look healthy? About 4-4 1/2 months old.

Same here I've never seen mine drink either, but I'm sure he does, I've had him for about 3 weeks. He looks perfectly healthy I doubt it would be so if he hasn't been drinking.

Z,
Great shots of your little one. He looks good to me too, but let's wait for Carol to chime in, as she asked for the pictures. Interested to know.

Back
Top Bottom