BLUE veiled hatchlings fm Julirs Bertha & Botero

At last. At long last. The first of Bertha II's babies are hatching. For those of you who don't know, Bertha II is on (permanent?) loan to us from Julirs. The plan was for her to breed with our Botero. They got together and she produced 2 clutches from him.

These first babies are blue blue blue. They are so blue that the eggs are turning blue before they hatch (you can see the blue chameleon inside)! So far they are all a really nice size, very active and appear very healthy.

blueberthas0001.jpg

blueberthas0002.jpg

blueberthas0003.jpg

blueberthas0005.jpg

blueberthas0009.jpg

blueberthas0011.jpg

blueberthas0019.jpg

Here is a typical photo of Bertha II (very shy girl :rolleyes:):

bertha2a.jpg

bertha1.jpg

And this is the sire Botero:

botero.jpg

Wow Wow Wow! Those are very blue babies! Put me done for some in the future. I would love to add some real deal blue to my bloodlines. Just Awesome! Cant wait to see what the adult males will look like.

Awwwwww-I have Grandchameleons again! First Lombardi babies and now these! Sandy! I am so excited that the blues are carrying through-for anyone that wants to see this-my Leon is extremely turqouise and I knew when I saw Botero that a pairing had to happen! :):):) And yes-she is permanently yours-I just want a few babies to carry the line!

Wait-Here is a link to Leon-these babies are going to be awesome (I am not biased! :) )

https://www.chameleonforums.com/showing-off-blinding-veiled-32196/

Last edited:
Yes, congratulations Juli!

Awwwwww-I have Grandchameleons again! First Lombardi babies and now these! Sandy! I am so excited that the blues are carrying through-for anyone that wants to see this-my Leon is extremely turqouise and I knew when I saw Botero that a pairing had to happen! :):):) And yes-she is permanently yours-I just want a few babies to carry the line!

Wait-Here is a link to Leon-these babies are going to be awesome (I am not biased! :) )

https://www.chameleonforums.com/showing-off-blinding-veiled-32196/

HERE IS THE PHOTO OF JULI'S LEON, WHO IS BERTHA'S DAD:
berthassire.jpg

Congrats Sandy! Such cute little babies!!!! Botero and my Luie look alike. Luie and Camille (my female) both have allot of blue so maybe their babies will be blue......I have eggs due to hatch in a couple of months. When did the eggs start to look blue?

CONGRATS Sandy and Juli! Beautiful babies. This is the first time i have seen blue babes! Thanks for sharing and Jann i hope your babies can be blue to:)

Congrats Sandy! Such cute little babies!!!! Botero and my Luie look alike. Luie and Camille (my female) both have allot of blue so maybe their babies will be blue......I have eggs due to hatch in a couple of months. When did the eggs start to look blue?

The eggs just started to look blue in the last week as the shells thinned out. Prior to that they were actually white and yellow with gold blotches. An odd looking clutch. But very large eggs.

Last edited:
hey....Tim here

i think i got to see those little guys when we dropped lilly off....

kari and I were talking about maybe getting a male and another female out of those...

and kari absolutely loved those crested geckos

hey....Tim here

i think i got to see those little guys when we dropped lilly off....

kari and I were talking about maybe getting a male and another female out of those...

and kari absolutely loved those crested geckos

Hi, Tim! yes, you did get to see a few of them this weekend. I think you met Bertha (the mom) too. Now you know what Pop and Grandpop look like.

Lilly is doing well.

Yes, crested geckos are irrisistable.

Back
Top Bottom