Brought Wild Chameleon Back to Life

That was amazing. I just had a cham shipped to me that was doa. I sprayed him with water and just left him. in a few hours he started turning white so i buried him in the yard. I wonder if i could have done more?

I think so cause before it starts coming back the color on his face darkens a bit. Anyway it’s good to know some techniques in case you find one in this condition. You never know and a life is always worth saving if possible.

That was amazing. I just had a cham shipped to me that was doa. I sprayed him with water and just left him. in a few hours he started turning white so i buried him in the yard. I wonder if i could have done more?
Yes I read you post on that. You’re the one with the glass plant house right?! Anyway was thinking that maybe a side panel of glass where the sun shines in could be switched out with screen. Then you can set up food station there. Good luck to you. It’s a lovely habitats if you can figure it out.

Yes I read you post on that. You’re the one with the glass plant house right?! Anyway was thinking that maybe a side panel of glass where the sun shines in could be switched out with screen. Then you can set up food station there. Good luck to you. It’s a lovely habitats if you can figure it out.
Yes thats me. I'm still trying to figure out if i'm getting uvb or not. If i take glass out for a screen it will get too cold in GH in the winter. Hopefully i can get things figured out quickly.

Yes thats me. I'm still trying to figure out if i'm getting uvb or not. If i take glass out for a screen it will get too cold in GH in the winter. Hopefully i can get things figured out quickly.
Well if its sealed then you can run power to it or get power from solar to run lights. If it gets cold in winter you will need a basking bulb too. They have all kinds of lights and gadgets running solar now. Just a thought. You really don’t want to chance MBD it’s horrible for the Cham and some of it is non reversible even with the best conditions. Maybe set up a smaller cage in the garage that has the lights and can be used during winter storms. Good luck to you. Since he hides from you it might be good to have eyes on him and make him people friendly. That way his visits to the small cage can be used for multiple reasons. We had a vet on here that was experimenting with free range so she set up interconnecting areas in her house and actually they all got along once they pick their area. With that size I imagine you could do that once you have had him a while. But you have to get the uvb and basking down. This is gonna take some out of the box thinking but you know what is needed so that’s half the battle. For weird solar stuff try Temu. They are cheap and have an assortment of crazy things.

Oh I got this solar panel from them to charge your phone. It cost like $2. So I figured it was good to keep in the car for emergencies. It’s small you would need something bigger but it has a usb lead on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 6
Well if its sealed then you can run power to it or get power from solar to run lights. If it gets cold in winter you will need a basking bulb too. They have all kinds of lights and gadgets running solar now. Just a thought. You really don’t want to chance MBD it’s horrible for the Cham and some of it is non reversible even with the best conditions. Maybe set up a smaller cage in the garage that has the lights and can be used during winter storms. Good luck to you. Since he hides from you it might be good to have eyes on him and make him people friendly. That way his visits to the small cage can be used for multiple reasons. We had a vet on here that was experimenting with free range so she set up interconnecting areas in her house and actually they all got along once they pick their area. With that size I imagine you could do that once you have had him a while for hire rolls Royce rolls Royce dubai. But you have to get the uvb and basking down. This is gonna take some out of the box thinking but you know what is needed so that’s half the battle. For weird solar stuff try Temu. They are cheap and have an assortment of crazy things.
"Brought Wild Chameleon Back to Life" evokes a tale of compassion and expertise, where someone's intervention and care revived a struggling creature. Whether through medical intervention, habitat restoration, or simply providing essential care, this story highlights the impactful role humans can play in preserving wildlife. It underscores the importance of conservation efforts and the remarkable resilience of nature when given a helping hand.

Back
Top Bottom