Cage size for Oustalet's. HELP

scarecrowaj

I'm in the current process of getting a cage and it will be slightly smaller than the recommended 36" x 18" x 36" enclosure

It'll be 36" x 18" x 18"

I'm not sure if it would be okay for him to be in a cage that size because it's not as deep

any advice?

I'm in the current process of getting a cage and it will be slightly smaller than the recommended 36" x 18" x 36" enclosure

It'll be 36" x 18" x 18"

I'm not sure if it would be okay for him to be in a cage that size because it's not as deep

any advice?
Only for a short time! How old is your cham now? Get ready to build!

I'd say half the size of what the minimum size an enclosure should be isn't 'slightly' smaller, it's a lot smaller.

My advice, get a bigger cage, or get a second cage of the same size, take out the left panel on one, the right panel on the other and connect em with some wiring and voila you have a larger enclosure.

It'll be 36" x 18" x 18"

any advice?
Try getting a repti-breeze cage size X-L. My female veiled has a size large of that brand. It is huge compared to her, so I'm sure the X-L will work for your Cham.

I have a reptibreeze xl for my female oustie and she's all over the place in it. I was recommended 24x48x48 minimum for a male, kinda happy I have a female tbh until the eggs come lol however if your not the handiest person in the world you could leave opposing sides off and link 2 of them together. if money isn't an issue look at these dragonstrand.com

Back
Top Bottom