Calcium with D3 and Reptivite?

I was told to get these things for the baby veiled chameleon I will be getting for my birthday (Oct. 2nd). I am trying to get every thing ready and learn the proper way to use these things. Some say use both every day while others say once a month. Also, some say get calcium without D3 instead of with D3.

Any advice?

Jann has ya covered, but welcome and we will definatly need to see pics when the new lil one arrives.

Let us know the brand of calcium with D3 you are using and the amount of D3 in it. Twice a month is a general guideline to prevent overdosing the D3, but some brands can be used much more often than twice a month. Repcal has the highest amount, so it should only be used twice a month.

Let us know the brand of calcium with D3 you are using and the amount of D3 in it. Twice a month is a general guideline to prevent overdosing the D3, but some brands can be used much more often than twice a month. Repcal has the highest amount, so it should only be used twice a month.

I had ordered Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 & Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3. Not exactly sure how much D3 is in them though because they are not going to ship for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom