Can't remember what its called......Help

thomas041

I found a while back a thermometer gauge which is a laser. You can direct the beam to anywhere in the vivarium/cage and it gives the temperature. I just cant rememebr the name or where it comes from can anyone help me.

TN2 or something

It had a pesific brand name an was well reccommended by peoplle, it was something like the tn2 but was alot better. I just cant remember what the damn thing was called, I found it by accident when searching the web but I have been unsucessful lately.

It had a pesific brand name an was well reccommended by peoplle, it was something like the tn2 but was alot better. I just cant remember what the damn thing was called, I found it by accident when searching the web but I have been unsucessful lately.

Sorry don't know the brand , but there are plenty out there. Mine cost $30

I've heard them called temperature guns. LLL Reptile has a bunch of them; I'm afraid I have no direct experience and cannot recommend one brand/type over another.

are these guns safe to use around chams? or any lizard for that matter :)

As long as you don't hit them with it , try to feed it to them, or point the lazer right in their eyes. :p :D

So it measures the temp of the Chameleon itself. What is the ideal temp the cham should be?

The Cham should measure similar to the basking spot, shortly after basking. Thats not exactly what you want to do. But you actually want to measure different points in the cage. One of them right under the basking spot.

The Cham should measure similar to the basking spot, shortly after basking. Thats not exactly what you want to do. But you actually want to measure different points in the cage. One of them right under the basking spot.[/QUOTE]

I woke up blonde today, thanks! (no offense anyone);)

The Cham should measure similar to the basking spot, shortly after basking. Thats not exactly what you want to do. But you actually want to measure different points in the cage. One of them right under the basking spot.

I woke up blonde today, thanks! (no offense anyone);)[/QUOTE]

When I still had some hair on my head I was blonde. :D

Back
Top Bottom