CB Baby Quadricornis (Four Horned) Chams

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshdhensley

I have 8 baby quads left from this clutch. They are CB and eating fruit flies like crazy. They are all 3 in long and should be ready for crickets soon. This is a very demanding species but 10 times as rewarding!! If you have never kept these, do your homework first. Try to find these anywhere, much less cb. You probably won't. I will not ship for another 2 weeks or so but pick up welcome now. $250ea Respond to [email protected]. It is easier for me to check.
P4200030.jpg

I know there's poop in there! I clean the cage DAILY but with that many babies, it doesn't stay that way long!
P4200037.jpg

P4200021.jpg

Picture of parents
pic047.jpg

Baby hatching out
QuadBabies006.jpg

Last edited:
you wouldn't believe how much i want one of these guys. sadly they wouldn't survive long in my care...climate.

=(.

maybe in the future...if i didn't have the female panther baby i have right now.

you wouldn't believe how much i want one of these guys. sadly they wouldn't survive long in my care...climate.

=(.

maybe in the future...if i didn't have the female panther baby i have right now.

I could be helpful if needed and take the female panther baby for you.:D

Wow, just amazing. Well done with the incubation. They are all spectacular. Would love to own one. Pity I'm so far away. They come from the same continent as where I live but still not possible to get. Lucky for me we have other local interesting chameleons. Very cool though!

I'm REALLY INTERESTED!!!!!!!!! Where are you located? Can one be reserved? What do you use to keep them cool?

Hey Josh,
I just tried calling a few times but it seems we're getting disconnected as soon as someone picks up. I sent you an email with my cell number.

Thanks!

Luis

Hey Josh,
I just tried calling a few times but it seems we're getting disconnected as soon as someone picks up. I sent you an email with my cell number.

Thanks!

Luis
Luis,
This is Michelle, Josh's wife, he is on Camp Pendleton right now and doesn't get good reception so I aplogize I know that you were going to call him at some point today to discuss the babies. He will be home around 5:00 pm PT or so today if you want to try to call him then. He is usually more available in the evenings.
Thanks
Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom