Cham Stand

andy27012

I am currently using an aquarium stand for my juvi cage, I am planning on purchasing two 24x24x48 inch screen cages at the beginning of next month. I am having trouble finding an appropriate stand as I would like a "furniture quality" stand. I have looked for coffee tables and tv stands but the problem I run into is that they are not deep enough or the bottom does not have storage(I need it to have storage with a door) Does anyone have any suggestions, right now I am only planning on having two cages. I don't have the woodworking skills to make my own stand so that is not really an option and most of the cube aquariums don't seem to be 24x24 inches so I can't use there stands.

What about the wood aquarium stands that have the double doors underneath for storage? I am assuming your aquarium stand is the metal kind that is open on the bottom. If it is not deep enough, what about taking a piece of wood and setting it on the top of the stand and putting the cage on top of it. Just an idea.

Thank you for the suggestion about the microwave stand, right now the only thing I have found that is suitable are the stands for 120 gallon aqauriums, the problem I am having with most of the pieces of furniture I have found is that they are not 24 inch's deep, the problem I have with the aqaurium stand is it 275 dollars before shipping and then I have to finish it when it arrives. Didn't know if there was a store that sold stands for these cages. Do most people just make their stands or place there cages on the floor?

Back
Top Bottom