Chameleon breeders in Canada?

Turchak

Im looking for a chameleon dealer in Canada as i am having trouble finding one.
If anybody has some info it would be much appreciated. Im looking for an adult male veiled chameleon.

There are very few that I know of out in BC that publicly announce themselves as breeders. You're best bet it to attend the nearest/next reptile Expo and hope to pickup one there, or call around to the reptile shops.

If anybody has some info it would be much appreciated. Im looking for an adult male veiled chameleon.

Hey Turchak, one place to look is that kijiji classifieds. It can be difficult around here but They are out there, especially veilds. Im not a big fan of chams in pet stores but there is a decent pet store right by my place called King Ed pets. They have a few baby veilds left there that look fairly heathly.They're three months old. If you are interested let me know, id be more that willing to give you a hand with shipping and whatnot.( id like to see them get sold ) I bought my panther from a girl in victoria who bred a few, but never classified herself as a breeder.

Hey Turchak, one place to look is that kijiji classifieds. It can be difficult around here but They are out there, especially veilds. Im not a big fan of chams in pet stores but there is a decent pet store right by my place called King Ed pets. They have a few baby veilds left there that look fairly heathly.They're three months old. If you are interested let me know, id be more that willing to give you a hand with shipping and whatnot.( id like to see them get sold ) I bought my panther from a girl in victoria who bred a few, but never classified herself as a breeder.

Do you no if she still breeds them and if so how much?

Ill contact her and ask. She told me that she has 3-4 chams and breeds them every once in a while but really only to get more for herself!. I did just happen to catch her at the right time. I think the price was around $300 which is a great deal, and as Im sure your well aware only a pittance in comparison to what it costs to properly house and keep these fantastic animals. I know your fairly local but I doubt she will ship up there, especially this time of year....

Chameleons

Hi not sure if your interested but we bred our Veiled Chameleons and we have 13 babies for sale. Let me know. Take care

Hi not sure if your interested but we bred our Veiled Chameleons and we have 13 babies for sale. Let me know. Take care
I am very interested. dont know if you still have some available. the weather is doing great here for now in canada winnipeg, not that cold and very little snow =] so if you can respond soon before chrismas or message me that wil be great thank you!, and how much would be shipping.

Not to Canada he can't. It requires a permit to get them across the border - lots of paperwork.:(

and tons of money... around 1000 -_- for everything and waiting like 4 months for the permit to pass... sigh* and i really need to get one before x-mas!!! i have all the stuff i need too the terrarium thats not glass all the plants and calcium you dust the crickets all that stuff and the good lighting(not the coiled) only problem i have is either not in canada or its a ton of money for a cham speicies thats too big for the housing i have, im just really looking into getting a flapneck, senegal or veiled. sigh. can anyone help?:confused::(

Im in BC and I'll have panthers in about 6 months. And I know a couple others in BC with panthers available. Try the site sponsors as well - Chroma has panthers and comes well recommended, chameleon nation has veileds and panthers and nothing but good reports there too.

yeah i heard some good stuff from cham nation i just called and left a message. arent panthers like 20-26 inches as adults? lol my housing is only 18x18x 24 so untill i either buy a new set up or build one myself i cant get a big cham=[

Veileds are often times bigger than Panthers, though they are in the same range... So I dont know how you're gonna fit a Veiled in there... Get a herd of Pygmies!

okay well im getting a chameleon tuesday =D and apparently its a rare breed and like next to none of the species are available yet but they got babies and im getting one =]

I hope you know about the care requirement as rare species often are very hard to care for. What kind is it?

oh i know i read up on them for months and saved up for everything and checked a ton of care sheets and adjusting all the time for better =] its a nosy faly =D i will post pictures once it settles in and make sure not to use flash or stress the animal =]

Oh. You meant rare locale. I thought you meant rare species. Nosy faly panthers are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom