Chameleon cannibalism?!!! (Video)

It's all about size, you leave a tiny cham in with a big one- it'll happen. Oh god, that makes me sick! :mad:

Wow that is an awful owner for even letting that happen. And them laughing in the backround they should not be allowed to be a pet owner at all. :mad:

Will the male Veil even be able to digest her??? Instead of one dead chameleon is it going to be two? I feel like punching the kids talking....they are morons.

WOW the ignorance of people, this just pisses me off...People should be taking an exam to see if they are fit to even have a chameleon...And like some people in society whether they should have kids like these...makes me sick

I even keep my eyes on chams when they are mating! The male can get aggressive if she is done and he isn't.

That is messed up.he will digest her but it will take her a while. , I learned from their mistake. Not that I would put a small cham with a large one but the lengths a cham would go thru to eat.

How does one manage to do only half the research. He included live plants, as well as uvb and heat. BUT!! He decided to cram 3 adult chams into a cage that would be to small for even one, not to mention that it's glass with the majority of the top covered by crap. This is the type of bull**** that makes me rattled.

Back
Top Bottom