Changing Colour Question

whyteshark

Hi,

My chameleon, Cleo, is a few months old now. She is a beautiful green colour and when she changes colours she has dark green stripes and spots on her. Since I am pretty new to the chameleon world, I was wondering if she will ever have any other colours other than green (blues, reds, yellows etc.).

I have seen pics of other veiled chams on this forum and they are a variety of crazy and amazing colours (normally without stress inducing of course). I was wondering if they change to different shades in time or do they usually stay the same basic colours that they begin with. As always, any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

if it is a female she will stay green males are the colorful ones. females are still very beautiful and interesting though.

Is she a veiled? if so.. she will be green for the most part. receptive veileds will have blues and bits of yellow and some orange. but these are more accents than overall color.

Sleeping colors

Kevin_50D_0119.jpg

Here I think she is receptive... I know for sure... she is hungry lol :D

IMG_1185.jpg

Thanks for your replies and the photographs. Those are some beauty pictures. If Clea changes to other drastic colours or not, either way, I simply adore her. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom