Check out my tamatave panther !

itsjoyceduh

So I got him from beachbabies breeder he is a tamatave. All red with some nice blue bars. His mother was a wild panther that was captured pregnant. SO he is a new blood line no crossed at all ! He loves people, likes to come out and play also loves to be cuddled haha. This guy would fall asleep on you while you hold him. Here are some pics :D

IMAG1444.jpg

IMAG1443.jpg

IMAG1441.jpg

Great looking boy you have!! He almost looks masoala with all the white/light blue. He is a stunner regardless!

Im thinking of breeding him. I have a baby ambliobe whos sire is red and white really nice. But im not sure if the baby is a girl or boy haha i guess we shall see.

Hey I got my panther from BeachBabies breeder.. did you get your baby ambilobie from them too? Nice colors btw... :)

Nah. If he's nice now local wont make him mean at puberty. Some panthers get nasty some stay sweet. Roll of the dice my friend.

Hey I got my panther from BeachBabies breeder.. did you get your baby ambilobie from them too? Nice colors btw... :)

Yes I did. Which baby did you get? They had some nosey blue and the red with white bars ambliobe. The only thing is i dont know if its a boy or girl but i dont mind haha if its a girl she can breed with my tamatave its a male i wonder how his color will turn out.

Yes I did. Which baby did you get? They had some nosey blue and the red with white bars ambliobe. The only thing is i dont know if its a boy or girl but i dont mind haha if its a girl she can breed with my tamatave its a male i wonder how his color will turn out.
Its really stupid but i dont remember which batch mine was from.. this is because at the time i did not know much about chams let alone what they are called! lol.. but i do remember asking what the name meant.. and Jen told me "it just means that the dad is blue with red stripes... or red with blue stripes??... (one of those two!) and the baby was 6 weeks old at the time.. now he is about 9 weeks old. They didnt give you a guess on the sex? How old is she? I saw her on your other thread. shes really cute! she looks just like my baby! lol... maybe its his sister!

Its really stupid but i dont remember which batch mine was from.. this is because at the time i did not know much about chams let alone what they are called! lol.. but i do remember asking what the name meant.. and Jen told me "it just means that the dad is blue with red stripes... or red with blue stripes??... (one of those two!) and the baby was 6 weeks old at the time.. now he is about 9 weeks old. They didnt give you a guess on the sex? How old is she? I saw her on your other thread. shes really cute! she looks just like my baby! lol... maybe its his sister!

Well the funny thing is i got her at a expo and they had BUNCHES of these babies. And they were selling them for 100 non sexed. So that was the "surprise". They had the sire picture next to them and it was red with white bars so we decided to get one to see how it turns. So now im trying to see if its a boy or girl.

Well the funny thing is i got her at a expo and they had BUNCHES of these babies. And they were selling them for 100 non sexed. So that was the "surprise". They had the sire picture next to them and it was red with white bars so we decided to get one to see how it turns. So now im trying to see if its a boy or girl.
I see.. what expo did you go to? I got mine from the Sacramento Expo.. also for 100. but the lady "Jen" said she can guarantee only 75% male. I just dont remember what colors she had said the sire was.. You're making me curious so i emailed her to see which one mine was from. lol. I'll meet you on your other thread because all this talk of your babygirl is taking the attention from this beautiful guy on this thread.. lol.

Back
Top Bottom