US Cork bark, bioactive soil, and other random supplies

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Getting rid of the last of my stuff...

I have a lot of cork bark pieces, fitting as many as I can in a large flat rate USPS boxes. Shipping is 20, plus 20 for the cork. So $40 total per box shipped. May come with giant canyon isopods too(which are awesome bio cleaners, feeders, etc).

I have rich substrate from bug bins, good for mixing into plant soil as a natural fertilizer or using as ready to go bio substrate for your bugs or reptiles. Large USPS flat rate filled $20 shipping+$10 so $30 total shipped.

I also have heat packs and cold packs used for shipping critters, perishable items, etc. Let me know if those interest you. Same with empty deli cup containers. Large bins if you're local(around western pa).

Have a t5ho quad and six bulb fixture as well, barely used. Also aquarium stuff(mainly from saltwater and other random reptile things like timers and such...). Just message if you have questions!

Getting rid of the last of my stuff...

I have a lot of cork bark pieces, fitting as many as I can in a large flat rate USPS boxes. Shipping is 20, plus 20 for the cork. So $40 total per box shipped. May come with giant canyon isopods too(which are awesome bio cleaners, feeders, etc).

I have rich substrate from bug bins, good for mixing into plant soil as a natural fertilizer or using as ready to go bio substrate for your bugs or reptiles. Large USPS flat rate filled $20 shipping+$10 so $30 total shipped.

I also have heat packs and cold packs used for shipping critters, perishable items, etc. Let me know if those interest you. Same with empty deli cup containers. Large bins if you're local(around western pa).

Have a t5ho quad and six bulb fixture as well, barely used. Also aquarium stuff(mainly from saltwater and other random reptile things like timers and such...). Just message if you have questions!
What size is t5ho bulb fixture

Back
Top Bottom