Crossing Locales?

Rocky

Established Member
Lately I have read around on a few different forums about how some people are mixing more "common" locales with the less common. Basically it's people discussing how different locales look now from what they used to look like.

Anyone have any examples or something to add on the subject? I know it's hard to be 100% about female imports, but what do you think?

Lately I have read around on a few different forums about how some people are mixing more "common" locales with the less common. Basically it's people discussing how different locales look now from what they used to look like.

Anyone have any examples or something to add on the subject? I know it's hard to be 100% about female imports, but what do you think?

are you trying to cross them yourself? www.screameleons.com has some ambilobe x ambanja and ambilobe x nosy be..

No I'm not trying to cross them. Sorry I didn't clearify what I meant. I meant locales that are being crossed yet sold as pure locale.

I think as long as they say they are crossed there are no problems. There are some very beautiful mixed locales.

I have to agree w/ you. Panther locales have changed as time has passed, probably due to many factors. It is okay to sell crosses, as long as they are advertised this way. However, for someone to say they are selling a Nosy faly, when they really have a cross between 2 locales is not right. I guess we have to be certain were getting our chams from trust worthy sources so we can count on the locale to be what we purchased. Nice topic!

Back
Top Bottom