Cuban ‘tree’ frogs

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
One of the things I do love about living in Florida is all of the little creatures literally just on the other side of my windows. There’s always been the cute anoles that always find their way between the screen and window, which is a smart way to stay protected from predators when they want to rest. I used to have Cuban tree frogs that lived in my little shed and it always made me happy to see them when I opened the door.
IMG_2251.jpeg IMG_2259.jpeg IMG_2257.jpeg
IMG_2253.jpeg

I felt bad to displace them, but I really had to get rid of the little shed. I didn’t see the frogs for a while until last winter, I found one little one living on the lip of the yard cart I left out. It was close to freezing temps, so I brought him inside for a day or two until it got warmer. I left the cart outside for him and would see him every now and then on it. He’s found a new home, along with some friends in the small space between the screen and the frame of my sliding glass door. Every evening they come out and sing the song of their people to me and just look so darned cute. Pardon the dirty glass…haven’t yet brought out the window cleaning stuff. I think the little foot prints in the dew is just adorable!

IMG_4797.jpeg IMG_6226.jpeg IMG_6131.jpeg IMG_6168.jpeg IMG_6224.jpeg IMG_6361.jpeg

I second this! I love all the additional 'pets' I have living here. Just today I was moving plants and a frog jumped out of one into my sisters car. Though I could do without the lizards constantly pooping on my windowsill... :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom