Day sleeping

Not a good sign, I would call a vet immediately and try to get your cham in today. Let us know how it goes!

Not a good sign, I would call a vet immediately and try to get your cham in today. Let us know how it goes!

THey dont need a vet right this second.
it could be something as simple as the lights are too strong for his eyes so hes keeping them shut.

Could also be poor supplementation or hydration, and it is easier for a baby to reach this condition and get out of this condition, so age of the chameleon could play a role as well.

It could be loads of things. Of course, a vet visit is never remiss, but often the knowledge pool here can solve many problems without that.

It could be loads of things. Of course, a vet visit is never remiss, but often the knowledge pool here can solve many problems without that.
Wonderfully true! This forum is the best thing that happened to the pet chams of the world! Because of the advice from the forum, the vet visits were of more benefit to me than my cham but were necessary.

Take the time to fill out the help form, it is worth it and gives all the people on here who are willing to help all the info they need for starters.

And, good luck! Follow their advice and hopefully, your baby will recover as well as mine is!

Back
Top Bottom