Dehydrated ?

ColinNicholas12

Not eating and producing a lot of clear saliva also sleeping a lot during day really need some help

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 1,962
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 308
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 290
Honestly if you have a syringe I would advise filling it up with some water and either trying to offer him some water in the syringe or force feeding just so he has something in his system.

Reactions: R.H
poor lil boy, have u increase ur misting? my lil pantha was dehydrated couple weeks ago due to prolaspe and being poorly. I increased misting every hour and dropped water drops on her nose which ran down and she licked off, I also had to force feed for few days and today she started firin for food again!!
I'm no professional and don't have half as much knoledge as some of the great people on here, I hope he pulls through. Be positive and persistent with misting .

He desperately need to be seen by a vet immediately. He desperately needs fluids and subcutaneous fluids will get them to him the fastest.

He looks severely dehydrated and your reference to saliva suggest a respiratory infection.

Yeah jajeanpierre is right you really need to take him to the vet so they can get some fluids in him it is crucial for his survival at this point.

Vet. Immediately. As said before he needs subcutaneous fluids as soon as possible. He is very near death judging by the pictures. If you can't get him to a vet tonight I'd put him on a plant in the shower, point the shower head at the wall so that the warm water bounces off and mists over him. He may not have the strength to drink but he has a chance to get at least some hydration in him as it settles around his mouth. You'll have to keep an eye on him though because he is very weak. Make sure he doesn't fall, aspirate, etc. Then get him to a vet as soon as you possibly can.

Back
Top Bottom