DinoBit!

port

Hey all just wanted to share some picture updates. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
IMG_2422.jpg
IMG_2391.jpg
IMG_2447.jpg
IMG_2396.jpg
IMG_2101.jpg
IMG_2387.jpg
IMG_2405.jpg
IMG_2425.jpg
IMG_2421.jpg
IMG_2418-1.jpg
IMG_2396.jpg

Thanks for all the comments. I just wanted to post this question here since there are pictures of her here and I don't like starting new threads for some reason. My question is should I be concerned of dark coloration? Now there are a lot of different things I was thinking could have something to do with the fact that for most of the day Dbit stays a dark navy green color. Could this be because my room is darker than a dungeon i have dark dark walls and one window on the far side of the room. I also notice when I look at her eyes they are usually always bright green, and when she sleeps shes a lime green. Another thing that gets me is that whenever I take her out of her enclosure to clean, she is BRIGHT green, this i find strange. When i take her out to clean I put her on one of the larger plants im growing for when she moves in to her big cage, I do keep the plant in my room the same dark room. So I am just kind of puzzled by this and was looking for someone knowledgeable to shed a little light on this. Thanks in advance all...- Port

Back
Top Bottom