Disappearing Crickets!?

xx99TheCreatorxx

I put about 10 crickets in the cage this morning, he got 2, and the rest are gone, i have no clue where they could be going but he isnt getting enough crickets.

they r good at hiding, i find they often come back out and head for the lights, then your cham can get em.

I had one escape this morning, IDK how. They're sneaky, caught it running across the carpet. Maybe check and make certain there's not somewhere they're getting out.

All the crickets I feed to Reptar seem to go to the corners of the cage or the vary top. check and see if that's where they are. I'm sure your little guy will find them!

All the crickets I feed to Reptar seem to go to the corners of the cage or the vary top. check and see if that's where they are. I'm sure your little guy will find them!

Same thing happens with mine. It's amazing the cracks those stupid things can fit in. But they seem to permanently disappear and I'm not finding any around my apartment so I'm assuming he's getting them

I see mine all go under the plant pot. I moved the pothos and about 5 came out. I caught all the ones I could and put them in with an apple slice to get the pothos they were munching on out of their system.

Back
Top Bottom