DIY Enclosures

GIN

If anyone has "blueprints" for a good enclosure I would like to hear your DIY tips!! I would really love to have a hanging cloth/mesh enclosure but I don't know if they are realistically the best way to go!! Either way I am going to build a framed screen enclosure...Want to have it ready in less than 3 months!!

I like that one too brokentail but those pre-did screen panels are expensive sometimes. I still havent added up the price of splines and aluminum frame but next time I go to lowes or menards I will. That would be sweet to just buy 4 panels and maybe even the top and bottom panels.

I haven't made a custom chameleon cage yet. So far I got 5 total from LLLReptile. I think it's easier to just buy it.

Ive made 3 2x2 ones that are 2x2x4 and one cube 2x2x2. There fun to make but with some of the deals out there. lllreptiles 2x2x4 79$. And the drip pans that are made for that size it is tempting. Im always thinking about drainage. I still dont know the long term effects on my 2x2 cages of water damage mold ect. No worries with an aluminum one. Well im on the fence I like em both.

Back
Top Bottom