Do Jacksons Ever Eat Plants?

I have never owned one, but just from what I have read on here over the years, I would say no. I know the Veilds do and are one of the few. Did yours eat some of your plants? I know some chameleons like the Panthers have been known to "chew" on things for reasons unknown, but they are not doing this on a regular basis as part of their diet.

I have never owned one, but just from what I have read on here over the years, I would say no. I know the Veilds do and are one of the few. Did yours eat some of your plants? I know some chameleons like the Panthers have been known to "chew" on things for reasons unknown, but they are not doing this on a regular basis as part of their diet.

No. My Jackson hasn't eaten any plants. It was just a concern I had as I added plants to her enclosure. I'm being careful to include only those on the safe list, but until I did a lot of research last night I wasn't sure if I had a pothos or a philodendron. Luckily I have a pothos.

my male would go down and eat grass ??? - and the females would eat dead ( only the dead ) ficus leaves - how much is she eating ?

my male would go down and eat grass ??? - and the females would eat dead ( only the dead ) ficus leaves - how much is she eating ?

That's funny my female jax eats dead or half dead ficus leaves aswell. She is around 1 1/2 years old aprox~

Back
Top Bottom