Do you know Calumma oshaughnessyi ?

redtom123

Hello,
Calumma oshaughnessyi oshaughnessyi, is not realy common in our terrarium.
Thats why, I like to introduce this nice Chameleon and the habitat Ranomafana / Madagascar.
http://www.pantherchameleon.de/?q=node/87
I hope you enjoy it
Thomas

Attachments

• oshaughnessyi4.jpg
    oshaughnessyi4.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 213
das deutchse ich kanicht UNDERSTAND.
lol looks.. different, like a hybrid of a pygmy with a veiled. A nice exotic chameleon.

Great pcis as always and thanks for sharing! Ranomafana/Fianarantsoa is one of the most important areas I want to see when I finally make the trip!

Greats pics !

Congratulations for pardalis localities section, I often visited your site last month and the ankaramy pictures are very interesting. :)

I'm waiting the publishing of Djangoa pardalis pictures with impatience because colorations of this area seems not be fixed yet.

Indeed, you can see by searching at "ankaramy" on tanalahy.com forums that others members than you on this site confirmed the pink coloration for this village. Maybe is it the limit point of Ambanja/Ankaramy localities with all cross that this can include ?

You know it's not one of the more well known ones but i remember reading about this species in one of my old books, I love this cham, It doesn't really blow many people away with it's color swatch, but it has this old world look about it. If i had the expense account to raise them i would. It actually has quite a regal name too. Thanks for sharing! :)

Greats pics !

Congratulations for pardalis localities section, I often visited your site last month and the ankaramy pictures are very interesting. :)

I'm waiting the publishing of Djangoa pardalis pictures with impatience because colorations of this area seems not be fixed yet.

Indeed, you can see by searching at "ankaramy" on tanalahy.com forums that others members than you on this site confirmed the pink coloration for this village. Maybe is it the limit point of Ambanja/Ankaramy localities with all cross that this can include ?

Thank you for your kind comments. In a few days I will post the Djangoa gallery.
But there is no big surprise. Before I went to Djangoa I thought in the same way.
Because there is a big river - the name is Djangoa river- this must be a natural border between Ambanja and Ankaramy pink.
I found on the other side of the river nearly the same morph like an"AMBANJA". :confused:
The distance from Djangoa to Ankaramibe are just 17 miles.
Somewhere between the Djangoa morph becomes a Ankaramy morph.
I will find it out on my next trip! ;)

Attachments

• djangoa_bridge.jpg
    djangoa_bridge.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 168
  • djangoa_river.jpg
    djangoa_river.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 180
I have been fascinated by these ever since the first time i saw them .They are very parsonii like in appearance and habitat .

Back
Top Bottom