Easiest way to sterilize a resale enclosure?

There are several good cleaners/disinfectants that are safe to use. For screen, I use a small plastic bristle brush and will first use something like a 10:1 bleach solution, making sure to gently but thoroughly scrub in circles. Then I rinse, rinse, rinse and rinse some more. I’ll let dry in the sun and then just to make sure I’ll spray some F10 all over it or give a wash with chlorhexidine solution. I’ll let those sit for 10-15 minutes after a little scrub before rinsing the crap out of everything again. Again let dry in the sun. I do all of this stuff outside so I can make as big of a wet soapy mess as I need. You can also steam, but I have no idea where to obtain a steamer contraption.

There are several good cleaners/disinfectants that are safe to use. For screen, I use a small plastic bristle brush and will first use something like a 10:1 bleach solution, making sure to gently but thoroughly scrub in circles. Then I rinse, rinse, rinse and rinse some more. I’ll let dry in the sun and then just to make sure I’ll spray some F10 all over it or give a wash with chlorhexidine solution. I’ll let those sit for 10-15 minutes after a little scrub before rinsing the crap out of everything again. Again let dry in the sun. I do all of this stuff outside so I can make as big of a wet soapy mess as I need. You can also steam, but I have no idea where to obtain a steamer contraption.
Thank you so much! ❤️ We actually have a steamer. Which step would that replace?

Back
Top Bottom