Etosha has passed

Sharon12

Established Member
I found my little green veiled girlie Etosha had passed on yesterday. No decline really seen. She just passed away. She was 5 yr and 7 mon which I was thrilled to get to. She was a Petco girl, only laid eggs 3 times. All this was due to the great help I got from the forum folks. So thank you. I have been thinking about a male panther for awhile. Are they similar in set up to veiled? Any advice on care or breeders appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_8231.jpeg
    IMG_8231.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 2
I’m so sorry. RIP Etosha, sweet little beauty. 😢
That is an achievement for her to make it to almost 6. Yes, the care of panthers is almost the same as for veileds. The main differences are panther humidity range is a bit higher at 50-70% and of course, for males they can have basking temps of up to 85 and have more liberties with feeding. I keep both my panthers and veileds the same and in the same room with no issue. Do check the forum sponsors for excellent breeders.
Again, I’m very sorry for Etosha.

I found my little green veiled girlie Etosha had passed on yesterday. No decline really seen. She just passed away. She was 5 yr and 7 mon which I was thrilled to get to. She was a Petco girl, only laid eggs 3 times. All this was due to the great help I got from the forum folks. So thank you. I have been thinking about a male panther for awhile. Are they similar in set up to veiled? Any advice on care or breeders appreciated.
I'm so sorry for your loss. 5 years is incredible!!!

ipardalis and frams chams are both fantastic breeders. I know there are a lot of over great breeders that support the forums but I am not too familiar with them...yet :)

Back
Top Bottom