Favorite video game 🎮

Mountain Dragon

Chameleon Enthusiast
We have a favorite song thread so what about a fav video game thread! I dont play video games much but when I do these are the ones I like

Decenders
Castle crashers
Borderlands
Halo

Last edited:
Yup move to lounge...

Anyway, my go to games growing up were either MMOs like wow or runescape and some others, typical shooters like call of duty, battlefield, etc. And was obsessed with madden for a while. Played tons of other stuff too, always loved gaming. Anything competitive where I could talk crap to people lol. Even now we have a switch and my wife and I play smash bros and Mario kart. I let my kids play too, but they're too young to really know what to do.

Yup move to lounge...

Anyway, my go to games growing up were either MMOs like wow or runescape and some others, typical shooters like call of duty, battlefield, etc. And was obsessed with madden for a while. Played tons of other stuff too, always loved gaming. Anything competitive where I could talk crap to people lol. Even now we have a switch and my wife and I play smash bros and Mario kart. I let my kids play too, but they're too young to really know what to do.
I used to have an Xbox and it was a blast but now I have switch too my brother whose 4 is better than all of my family at Mario cart 😂 it’s hilarious. COD is really fun too

🥺 I don’t even have a TV anymore. (Gave it to stepdaughter) All I have to play is my inane little iPad games. 😞 I used to love playing all Legend of Zelda and similar type games. Anything medieval/hack & slash were always favorites too.
Aww that’s to bad a good iPad game is Leo’s fortune you should try it and smash hit and ski safari im top 2% best in ski safari out of I think 2 mil hehehehe try to beat that 😂

Back
Top Bottom