Female Parsonii

....and exactly why do you have to rub it in all the time, Steve?? ;):p ha ha ha.... but I would be the first person at your doorstep if you ever needed help with these guys. :D

....and exactly why do you have to rub it in all the time, Steve?? ;):p ha ha ha.... but I would be the first person at your doorstep if you ever needed help with these guys. :D

I know!
He has a parsons and we don't D':
Nice video

That mantis is HUGE, how many of those does it take to fill that girl up? She is beautiful, but you already know that.:D:D

Only 3 huh? Aww it's sad to see mantids get fed off (they have a special little place in my heart), but it's neat to see parsonii eat.

Only 3 huh? Aww it's sad to see mantids get fed off (they have a special little place in my heart), but it's neat to see parsonii eat.

Yes, It's bittersweet. I raise them up, and the food they eat over months, only to see them go in seconds. But they are the only food item I've found, that trigger a strong feeding response with this species of chameleon, everytime.

But they are the only food item I've found, that trigger a strong feeding response with this species of chameleon, everytime.

Have you tried cicadas? I'd never seen a chameleon as excited as when they heard/saw a cicada screaming in my fingers.

Nice looking cham, BTW!

Chris

Have you tried cicadas? I'd never seen a chameleon as excited as when they heard/saw a cicada screaming in my fingers.

Nice looking cham, BTW!

Chris
The thought has crossed my mind. I'm geographically challenged in that their not found locally, you would have seen a video :rolleyes: by now. Maybe I should place a want ad. Are they hard to catch?

The thought has crossed my mind. I'm geographically challenged in that their not found locally, you would have seen a video :rolleyes: by now. Maybe I should place a want ad. Are they hard to catch?

Good grief. I've got a million (or more) of them in the back yard right now. Let me know if you want me to send any of them your way. When my melleri are sitting out in their tree, I have seen them zap one on occasion and they LOVE them. You can actually hear them say, "nom, nom, nom...."

Man i dont know how hard ciccadas are to catch. But can you imagine how loud they are to try try and breed them. You'd have to have a sound proof room or barn too be able to sleep at night. Btw, I need to hit you up for some crack again soon Steve. Im just started to use my last bag.

Good grief. I've got a million (or more) of them in the back yard right now. Let me know if you want me to send any of them your way. When my melleri are sitting out in their tree, I have seen them zap one on occasion and they LOVE them. You can actually hear them say, "nom, nom, nom...."
Could I ge a quarter million :)

Back
Top Bottom