Finally Got My Dragon Strand Together...

JLP474

Very nice design, very nice construction...patience is a virtue when putting it together thats for sure...I can def see messing it up if you try to rush it, and an extra pair of hands comes in handy when it putting the panels together. Couple minor hiccups with the lil back latches...shot Bill Strand a quick message and hes on it, excellent customer service! Very happy. Next up, find a nice lil stand to raise it up a lil...Also looking at misting systems, def something programmable to go off at certain times. Lights, heat, vines...etc etc.

IMG_20160222_190747_zpsknkw10d2.jpg

I ordered one a couple days ago and am feeling so impatient lol. I want to hurry up and get started on it. How long did it take to put together?

IT's about time:ROFLMAO: just kidding, it looks great that Bill makes some premium stuff.

Last edited:
I ordered one a couple days ago and am feeling so impatient lol. I want to hurry up and get started on it. How long did it take to put together?
Took bout 5-6hrs...I know you're excited and want to get it together as soon as you get it, but like I stated, please be patient when you do so, a 1/4 turn to much with any screw and you can strip the frame. Also, some of the panels have rattling parts inside the frame(like an old TV remote with broken piece inside lmao)...don't freak out like I did haha...these are pop rivets and the ends break off inside by design...I should have read thru ALL the instructions first cause it mentions this lol. Any questions once yo get it, feel free to post up or shoot me a PM.

Looks like the two ledges in the back are on the wrong way, they are supposed to be horizontal, not vertical
They're vertical on this particular enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom