First day out -Pics

Chali2naRap

Thought i would get a few shots with Krosis modeling his first time outside in the sun:cool:

Attachments

• Day out 1 010.jpg
    Day out 1 010.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Day out 1 006.jpg
    Day out 1 006.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Day out 1 008.jpg
    Day out 1 008.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Day out 1 011.jpg
    Day out 1 011.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 106
  • krosis.jpg
    krosis.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 194
the middle picture, looks like he could be just holding a joint lol perfect dubi pose ;)

Or an ice cream cone.

o_O

He looks fairly healthy man. ;)
Maybe a bit dry, but its a bit hard to tell.

With those horns, I am going to say just under a year old, coldbloodedAL could tell better than I though...

Or an ice cream cone.

o_O

He looks fairly healthy man. ;)
Maybe a bit dry, but its a bit hard to tell.

With those horns, I am going to say just under a year old, coldbloodedAL could tell better than I though...

haha, ya we'll go with ice cream due to publicity :D and he gets a spray bottle hurricane at least three times a day, i actually sprayed him right before he came out, wind dried him off a little tho. and i wish i could just meet the breeder to find out the age, its ticking me off a little. ive had someone tell me hes prolly a year but i have a hard time believing that, i was thinking the same as to under a year but i have no idea:mad: --- he looks dry in the last pic cuz i did some color shading effects and contrast with it

Ehh, I dont know how old my female xanth is, but as time has gone on, Im pretty sure Ive been able to narrow it down more and more.

At least you have horn growth to go by :rolleyes:

aah, ya. you should get some pics of her up, the one i can see she looks pretty interesting... jack females really seem like a hit or miss with look and all... i like how yours has the one horn (or so it looks). also i wish i knew age/horn size ratio:confused:

There should be pics if you go looking through my threads.

She actually has all three horns, and they used to be fairly pronounced.

I messed up her supplements though, and she started climbing her screen, and sliding off of it, falling 4', 5-10+ times a day.
This beat her up pretty good, and broke a lot of her horns off :(

Her she is before the "incident".

(sorry they are so big)

PB260612.jpg

PB260614.jpg

When I first got her:
Didnt realize how bad off she was, or what I was getting into...

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

I thought she was a male, and named her Damon.:rolleyes:

Heres a great example of some terrible husbandry, also known as her first home:

IMAG0228.jpg

...and a video you may find interesting...

There should be pics if you go looking through my threads.

She actually has all three horns, and they used to be fairly pronounced.

I messed up her supplements though, and she started climbing her screen, and sliding off of it, falling 4', 5-10+ times a day.
This beat her up pretty good, and broke a lot of her horns off :(

Her she is before the "incident".

(sorry they are so big)

IMAG0235.jpg

I thought she was a male, and named her Damon.:rolleyes:

Heres a great example of some terrible husbandry, also known as her first home:

IMAG0228.jpg

...and a video you may find interesting...

she is beautiful!! and im looking at that set up, what are your flaws in there that are making it bad husbandry? also that video was interesting, was it going back and forth from basking to a water supply? they explore a lot!!!

Can't wait for it to get warmer where we live so I can let Ambush hangout in his outside enclosure.

Can't wait for it to get warmer where we live so I can let Ambush hangout in his outside enclosure.

it was easily in the upper sixties maybe even lower when i took him out, they do fine in cooler weather, they can suvive lows in the 40s during night. but thanks, my favorite part are his blues popping out

Back
Top Bottom