Fun is the sun with Veilds

Alan12013

The Dude loved getting some sun! He didn't want to get out and got cranky with me then wouldn't leave my hand so I stood still letting him bask in the sun for about a half an hour while Maud hung out on the plants I brought out. He would turn sideways almost completely laying on my hand, I could tell he loved the sun!

Attachments

• sun1.jpg
    sun1.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 192
  • sun2.jpg
    sun2.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 130
  • sun3.jpg
    sun3.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 100
Lol. I normally just let him climb on me but if I have to move him when he is not all that willing or I don't want to wait ten minutes for him to climb on me then I glove up just in case. He's so docile though. It's my female that hates contact so I just let her do her thing most of the time. That's a nice looking panther in your profile picture by the way, I'm considering a couple panthers now too.

Most people choose gloves because the firm grip that they can have plus they have small claws. My male is super chill but I feel more safe grabbing him with a glove on if it's going to be faster than it should be. From what I've seen and read the most aggressive they get is hissing and they will snap their mouths really fast at you to scare you off but I doubt they would bite. I'm really nice and slow with my chams and there hasn't been a single issue. In fact I try really hard to avoid handling as it stresses them out.

Most people choose gloves because the firm grip that they can have plus they have small claws. My male is super chill but I feel more safe grabbing him with a glove on if it's going to be faster than it should be. From what I've seen and read the most aggressive they get is hissing and they will snap their mouths really fast at you to scare you off but I doubt they would bite. I'm really nice and slow with my chams and there hasn't been a single issue. In fact I try really hard to avoid handling as it stresses them out.

I have a female nd shes super chill, i try to keep the handling down to a minimum but i try and take out side at least twice a week nd i have never concidered putting on a glove.. Mayb because i have never handle a male..

Back
Top Bottom