Good Sign Right?

i think it depends on the time and light level, although i assume if it was night time and fairly dark its ok. that would be pretty cool!

It might not have fallen asleep because it felt safe in your hands....it might have just become cool enough that it took it as a time to sleep.

Well it's not a bad sign........but turn out the lights and Chams will sleep pretty much anywhere (have you seen her sleep on a branch facing the ground?)
I suppose handling just before bed is a good idea, just in case there is any panic/stress it will all be forgotten by the morning.....

All the chameleons are all asleep when I take them out of their travel containers after the ride home from Davis. They only wake up after I turn on the lights and put them into the greenhouse.

She rarely gets stressed. Keeps that nice solid green color.
And yeah she sleeps upside down alot o_O
That's good then, my female Veiled showed me a few black spots this morning - I was only taking her to the garden for some Sun! Mine is very good too, though (often just walks away, but usually stays bright, and only ever tried to hiss twice:))

Back
Top Bottom