Gorgeous blue bar ambilobe male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

This beautiful blue bar ambilobe is now ready for a new home. He about 3.75 months old and already a huge 7 inches. Better yet, he displays gorgeous coloration already. He is the pick of the clutch(size and color). This boy will be a "PRIZE" for any collector or hobbyist.

Price: $185

I now offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment. He definitely is beautiful. He is also growing very fast. I just measured him and he grew a 1/2 inch last week. He is now 7.5 inches.
Lance

More pictures

Here are a few more pictures of the available boy. The sire is pictured as well. You can also see reds and yellows beginning to appear on the underside. The reds and yellows come from the dam's bloodlines. This boy will be magnificent (as if he isn't already!!).
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Lance

Last edited:
still availible, do you have a nice female from a differnt line that would make a good pair? if so could you send picture and price for both?
thanks shane

do you kno where or who might be selling male panther chameleons around the price you had or cheaper??? because i really want a chameleon and ive done plenty of research, and i have been looking specifically for panther chameleons, but doesnt matter wat type of panther...plz help:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom