Got a baby jackson today

SipeCsus

Hello everyone just wanted to share my new baby jackson that i got today!! Dnt knoe wut to name him tho.. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 180
I got him from a local breeder i found on craigslist.. Dude hadd over 200 chamms in his house.. Lol

Strange I don't remember you coming by. Oohhh, you said 200, I thought you said 2000. My fault. :eek:

Lmao it was insane how many chamms this guy hadd.. He had multiple chamms in the same enclosures, different sizes nd species.. He said hes never had any problems with housing them 2gether.. Im actually concidering on getting another chamm to keep in the same enclosure since their already use 2 one another... Just a thought tho..

Lmao it was insane how many chamms this guy hadd.. He had multiple chamms in the same enclosures, different sizes nd species.. He said hes never had any problems with housing them 2gether.. Im actually concidering on getting another chamm to keep in the same enclosure since their already use 2 one another... Just a thought tho..

No, that only works when they're babies.
Jackson's are territorial and shy.
Keeping him in his own cage alone is what he will appreciate.

I got him from a local breeder I found on craigslist.. Dude had over 200 chams in his house.. Lol

Wow, that makes him even more insane--er, dedicated to raising chams--than me!

Your new cham looks great !
Have a look here for guidelines on all he will need to grow and stay healthy for you: https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/

Back
Top Bottom