(GRAPHIC IMAGE) Monty has passed.

SaintJimmy

Avid Member
I'm sorry my little one.

-----

He died overnight. He was warm and full of water and food at least.

I don't know what else to say. I'm broken up today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 340
Awe I am so sorry to hear that Monty has passed away. You really tried to give him the best and you should find some comfort in that I hope. I know it still hurts though and my heart goes out to you.

Thank you all. I am sobbing my eyes out right now :( I am so sorry he has left us.

I cleaned out his entire tank and drainage stand. I disinfected everything and threw away all the sticks I made for him. I can't wash those. They will get mold.

I checked on him in the container in the fridge (he is curled up in a towel inside of it) and rigor mortis has set in.

I took some of the shed skin off of his body and put it inside a small glass container. I want to keep it and maybe someday put it inside a locket. Maybe I will put an image of him on it.

I love him so much . I am just in shock. I didn't think it would happen to me.

I am so sorry to hear that Monty passed away. It is so hard when a beloved pet leaves us. I miss my guys everyday. You certainly gave him much love and a safe happy little home. Even so all the kind words won't take the hurt away but in time you will heal. I have only recently been able to look at the pictures of my boys without crying. I took everything down and put it away for a time. I also avoided the forums for the longest but am trying to be a regular again and prepare for yet another adventure in chameleon keeping. Hopefully in the late spring I will be able to bring another cham into my life. Keep your chin up. I know it's hard but you will be able to get through this.

Im very sorry for your loss, its like losing a family member, how old was Monty if you dont mind me asking?

RIP Monty

Back
Top Bottom