Gutload for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be making some Cricket Crack tonight, and over the weekend. So I'll have available for the SBCK meeting this Saturday, and the following weekend down in San Diego @ the reptile Supershow.

Last edited:
Steve
Can you feed this to Dubais? I don't want to gut load only but give them something nutritious to promote their well being so they will thrive and make babies for me. :D

Do you ship?

Pricing?

Okay to PM.

Steve
Can you feed this to Dubais? I don't want to gut load only but give them something nutritious to promote their well being so they will thrive and make babies for me. :D

I use it for

3 types of roaches Dubia included. The other two types are pet roaches. All three of them love it and thrive off of it.

also
Superworms
and Crickets.

They all love it.

might be interested too, would rather go to show on sunday, but think I have to work at the pet shop since our reptile guys will be at the show booth

What booth on saturday?

I'd like a couple pounds at the show. What booth are you going to be at?

might be interested too, would rather go to show on sunday, but think I have to work at the pet shop since our reptile guys will be at the show booth

What booth on saturday?

I'll be helping out my friends at Creative Pet Supply, both days. You will also be able to find the gutload at Tiki Tiki's booth too.

I want to buy how do i go about it?

Will be making some Cricket Crack tonight, and over the weekend. So I'll have available for the SBCK meeting this Saturday, and the following weekend down in San Diego @ the reptile Supershow.

I want to buy some cricket crack tell me how I go about it? answer me here or email me at [email protected] ty:D

I use it for

3 types of roaches Dubia included. The other two types are pet roaches. All three of them love it and thrive off of it.

also
Superworms
and Crickets.

They all love it.

I put a small dish in for the crickets with some newborn dragons. The0dragons ate more cricket crack than they did crickets!! They also grew like weeks. That is some good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom