Happiest Man Around!

MojoStylee

My juvenile ambilobe female, Beatrice arrived yesterday from Screamelons. I had been sitting in a lawn chair with a thermos of coffee in the front lawn (in 35 degree weather) for about two hours when that glorious FedEx truck finally came. She climbed right out had a drink of water and started hunting down crickets like a little lioness. I couldn't be happier! I will definitely upload some pics this weekend after she gets nice and settled in.

Screameleons must pump their chameleons with energy or something. The one I got from them JUMPED out of the little container. Bout gave me a heart attack!

Screameleons must pump their chameleons with energy or something. The one I got from them JUMPED out of the little container. Bout gave me a heart attack!

She climbed up to the edge of the deli cup and stood up with her little arms in the air. She was yelling," I'm hooooooooooooome!" It took all of my willpower to not just pick her up and hold her for a bit.

So exciting and how sweet how she held her arms up to say she was home! Post pictures as soon as you can please:)

I love that you were sitting on the front lawn with your coffee waiting!! Priceless! :cool: Congrats! Cant wait to see her!

Back
Top Bottom