Hello everyone!!! Newbie here!

WayneL333

I just wanted to say hi to everyone with my first post. I've kept Jackson's chameleons when I was a teenager, but not very successfully. Anyway, 20 years later, one of my sons got into crested geckos recently and I happen to see a beautiful panther chameleon at the reptile store. It reminded me of how much I've always wanted one, and so well....here I am :)

I'm not one to do things half heartily...as they say, don't just get wet; go swimming!!! So I've been lurking on this board, reading all I can for the last week or so. I plan on getting Ambilobe pair at first with eventually a 3rd, Nosy be most likely. I was debating on whether to buy full blown adults or grow them from hatchlings. I decided the later as it's more rewarding. So I'll have a bunch of questions, mostly newbie ones, but I wanted to thank this community in advance for answering them..so many, many, many thanks!!!

try not to buy from a pet store if you can help it,plus imo its better to start with a younger cham so you can build up a relationship with it and it would probably feel more rewarding,just my own opinion though,and welcome to the forum by the way:)

Welcome to the forums...yup you should start off with a baby if possible a 4 or 5 month old i say that because i hear that at that age there passed there fragile stage...oh yeah try not to buy from a pet store...you should check out some of our sponsors or some of our members always have awesome chams for sale..:D

Welcome to the forums...yup you should start off with a baby if possible a 4 or 5 month old i say that because i hear that at that age there passed there fragile stage...oh yeah try not to buy from a pet store...you should check out some of our sponsors or some of our members always have awesome chams for sale..:D

Newbie too. Waiting on a friend breeder... Great forum. Learning as much as possible.. Thank you all.

Welcome Wayne

try not to buy from a pet store if you can help it,plus imo its better to start with a younger cham so you can build up a relationship with it and it would probably feel more rewarding,just my own opinion though,and welcome to the forum by the way:)

Thanks! And yes, I am planning on buying from a breeder here on this board.

Back
Top Bottom