Hello!

caietaro

Hi everyone - I've been lurking on here for a few months and finally wanted to introduce myself. I had a veiled chameleon many years ago and now after a long hiatus am looking to get a panther :). I've read the various care sheets on this site and many others and have started to pick up some supplies. My Mist King mister came today, I've picked up some pothos and schleffera, I have my supplements, a 24" quad T5 HO fixture from LYR, etc. Actually I think the only thing I need now is to order a Dragon Strand cage and finish the stand and drainage system. I've started to reach out to a couple of the sponsors to see what their availability is of male panthers, but I'll be going on vacation the first week of August so am hoping to get one shortly after I get back from vacation.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll have questions as I go, so thanks in advance for any and all help!

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a healthy chameleon and your husbandry is good you should have the chameleon with you for at least five to eight years.

This is a great place to learn!

Hi and welcome! Glad you decided to finally join all us crazy chameleon keepers! Look forward to meeting your chameleon when he arrives!

Back
Top Bottom