HELP: Best Enclosure for Baby Cham?

TortoiseAvenger

Hello all:

I have a 3" long baby cham coming to me on Saturday, and I'm concerned about the enclosure. Plastic tubs have been recommended to me, possibly with the tops cut out and replaced with screen, but this doesn't make much sense, considering most of these same people get pretty crabby when people talk about putting adult chams in glass tanks with screen tops. The two seem equivalent to me...

Am I missing something? What other options do I have?

Thanks,

TA

You need better air flow than that. Screened cage is recommended. Some do use glass enclosures if there is sufficient air flow, like the Exo Terras.

You need better air flow than that. Screened cage is recommended. Some do use glass enclosures if there is sufficient air flow, like the Exo Terras.

I have a screen cage, but it's too big for the baby. Do they make tiny screen cages? Perhaps I can section off a section of the large screen cage? (It's a Zoo Med Repti Breeze.)

She's 3" total. I'm probably going to raise the floor and/or drop the ceiling in a 18x18x36 enclosure that I got. I can continually adjust it as she grows. I've heard of it being done... anyone know a good way to do this?

Back
Top Bottom